Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Love Ice Cream



France has great ice cream and our favorites are from the HB brand. Okay, HB is not French, its actually Irish, but I consider it to be a luxury of living in France since its not available in the US. M. loves Magnums, which I admit are fairly devastating. I find Magnums a little too rich for daily consumption. My favorite are Soleros, vanilla ice cream coated in an exotic fruit sorbet. It reminds me of the vanilla ice cream / orange sorbet combination that US supermakets carry. If the image is true to content, 'exotic' is a mixture of mango, pineapple, peach, and passion fruit (lots of P's!). Unfortunately, Carrefour only carries Solero exotic, so I can't tell you if Solero smoothie strawberry banana or blackberry banana are any good. The packaging itself is pretty yummy: the orange stripes against a cream background. HB's website is incredibly cute, probably created for kids, but fairly amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment